Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Easter






I have not posted in forever. We have been so busy with returning from Colorado from vacation then a few weeks later I went to Florida to visit my mom while Jeff was traveling with work.. So I thought that I would get a bit caught up with Easter pictures!! This year we spent Easter in Indiana with Jeff’s family. We had a really nice meal and visited with family for the day. The kids loved there Easter baskets and Elise especially loved her pink bunny.. I think next year will be really cool because Elise will be able to understand that the Easter Bunny comes and hides eggs ect.

1 comment:

Our Complete Family said...

Cute, cute, cute~ Look at your handsome and oh so gorgeous chickadees! The pics are adorable hun. So glad you're back in town... Miss Priss has missed her boyfriend and his big sis, too! We'll see you tomorrow! L & H, Les