Monday, June 30, 2008

A few new pictures of the kiddo's

Edward and Elise getting there pictures taken.... One of the few I was able to get Elise to smile in... For some reason when we got to the studio Elise saw the lady taking the pictures and went into a panic??? We had to come back in the afternoon to try again and I made sure we had a new lady to take the pictures..
Happy Elise
Who me??
Edward has found a new place to climb.. My dining room table.
Happy girl
I thought this picture was so sweet. My brother holding Elise.. Way past her bedtime.. Outside playing
Mom and Edward the morning she left
He is such a big boy!!!
Elsie

2 comments:

Our Complete Family said...

OOOh, a new post! I love it! I can't wait to see your little climber and Miss Sunshine again! I'm going to try to talk J into uploading pics for me this evening. We shall see! I'm still not understanding how it all works!!! ;) Hugs and smooches to the babes~ xo

Candy said...

Hey girl I need all your TIPS on having TWO BABIES at once...Yours are even closer together than mine and I am a MESS over here. I want to give them both UNDIVIDED attention but I am STINKIN TIRED...HUGS and LOVE the new Pictures