Friday, February 15, 2008


Elise all dolled up to go the Metro East Guatemalan Adoption gathering.. I must say she is cute as a Cupcake... I am sooo excited about my new bib that my Girlfriend Caroline got for me!!!
Kiddo's playing with there piano's... I think that Eddie is trying to get to Caroline...
Elsie having fun.. I think that she is laughing at Leslie... HA HA
Eddie and Elise playing at home.. Elise loves to talk on her phone just like her momma!!
Eddie and Caroline in October
Eddie and Caroline in February... I have to say they have not changed too much they just both have more hair.. HA HA well I guess you should say Caroline has more hair.. Eddie not so much HA HA
Eddie wearing his new bib that Caroline got for him for Valentines Day.. Dont I look handsome
Birds Eye view of the kids Leslie and Elise, Caroline and Eddie.. Les don't be mad that I put you on here.. HA HA


This week has been a lot of fun for me and the Kiddo's. Tuesday Elise and Edward had a play date with Leslie and Caroline ( Edwards little girlfriend ) Wednesday we had a play date over at my neighbor Katie and Avery's house Thursday for Valentine’s Day me and Elise met Jeffrey at work for lunch. I took Edward over to my Dad and Sharon's house, and Friday my friend Tracy and Savannah come over for a play date!!! Man I must say I have had to be on it in the mornings to get everyone including myself bathed dressed hair fixed ect ect Luckily all the play dates did not start until 10:30 but still it is pushing it to get everyone ready, fed, changed and looking cute!! Last weekend we went to the Metro East Guatemalan Adoption skating party which was fun. One of my friends Denise and her husband whom I met through this the adoption world just brought their daughter home she is only 5.5 months old and is soooooo cute!! I hope everyone has a good weekend.



Belinda

1 comment:

Our Complete Family said...

I'm not mad that you put me on here, but I look like a huge dork! Paybacks girly!!! ;)
The kids Val day pics are so adorable. I LOVE them! You're right...E is as cute as a cupcake, that's for sure! Love it! And Mr E looks so handsome in his bib. C is glad he likes it! It was great to see you this week. Lets plan another mommy visit time soon!