Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Monday!!

Look at me I am almost crawling...
Jeff and Elise in the diveway walking in the snow.. She is not real sure what to think of the snow
I dont know why this is going the wrong way .. Elise all dolled up to go to Indiana
Eddie in his new hat I thought it was soo cute and it keeps his head warm.. But mostly cute HA HA

I hope everyone is having a good week.. Over the weekend we went to Indiana to visit Jeffreys' Mom and Dad and the kids did awesome in the car and at the restaurant. We took Elise out on Sunday to play in the snow and she really did not know what to think of it... She kept saying OOOAH OOAH it was pretty funny. Edward is really trying to crawl and is up on all fours but will just rock back and fourth then fall down.. It will be soon and then I guess it will be a totally different ball game with two mobile... I guess it will keep me on my toes.


Belinda

3 comments:

Our Complete Family said...

Hey B!
I'm lovin' little E's hat. It's adorable! Big E looks so cute out in the snow. Awww. Glad Indiana went well. That is awesome that they did so well! Mr Man will be up and moving way before Miss C. She is super lazy I guess! He sure does look like he's ready to rock and roll, you're right! Love the new pics. Chat soon hun. I owe you a phone call. xoxo L and the gang

Crystal said...

Hey girlie!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for your heartfelt words!!! OOOOH Belinda I just love you girl!!! I do!!!! Please forgive me I am going to get better at getting back to blogging! :) I did not put this on my blog but I still have been sick from Guatemala, I started to wonder if I picked up a parasite-- It is going away a little so I am going to give it a few more days before I go to the doctor. So it has been crazy here! Girl you are SUPERMOM! :) I LOVE what you said about the shower and your psyche oooh girl can I completely relate!:)

I just wish you lived closer--Can you imagine how much fun our kiddos could have together?! Hey you asked their ages and I wanted to tell you Sophie is 19 months and Samuel is 10 months. Sophie's b-day is July 17 and Samuel's is May 1st.

I am loving that they are close and I hope that they will be best buds their whole life! :)

I have to tell you I am GUSHING over your pics right now!!! Your kiddos are sooo soooo cute --I am so serious Belinda you have some serious BABYLICIOUS going on!!! I love the snow pics!

Elise and her eyes-- they are just mesmerizing!!! She is just a sweet little dollbaby --she reminds me soo much of my Sophie girl! :) And Edward ooh my Belinda he could seriously be on the cover of Parenting or win the Gerber baby--oooh he is too cute!!!!

Again Thank you for your sweet and oooh so kind words I cherish them!!! You are awesome!!! Will you give your babies a hug from this cyber stranger friend?! xoxoxo :)

Our Complete Family said...

You've got to put pics from your vacation on here when you get a down minute! I can't wait to see them chica! Smooches and love to those adorable babies! xoxo L