Tuesday, May 27, 2008

St. Louis Zoo and Eckerts Farm

Jeff and Elise looking at the goats at Eckert's Farm
Elise on her first ride at Eckerts... I could not get her to smile...
Elise and Edward at Eckert's
I had to take this picture of the kids in there Joovy cabose stroller... Any of you mom's out there with two small kids and cant make up your mind on a stroller this one is great hands down.. for shopping trips and little outings. The front does not really recline but it is small and can fit in and out of isles at stores.
we took two strollers to the zoo so Edward could take his afternoon nap. Here we are at the entrance to the zoo with Elise, Edward and Collin.
Elise in the children's zoo sitting on a frog
Elise just started saying the word bird so she was thrilled when she got to get up close and personal with some at the Zoo.
Edward taking his afternoon nap....


4 comments:

Our Complete Family said...

What a fun weekend you guys had! Yea for you! What was Elise's favorite animal to see??? Did you ride the train? That is Bryce's hand down fav thing to do there! xoxo

Crystal said...

Hey Girl!!! I am just dying here over your pics!!!! Seriously I know I tell you this everytime but they are just such little loves!!! Elise is sooo sooo cute--I bet her and Soph would be really good buds :) How are you doing, are you guys excited about summer? I am so glad you posted :)

Our Complete Family said...

Looking for some bday pics missy.... Hint, Hint!
xo

Anonymous said...

On behalf of the Eckert family, I would like to thank you for sharing your experience at Eckert’s! We truly love to read our customer’s experiences!! As a thank you for including us in your blog, we would like to offer your family 2 coupons for a Free Child’s Breakfast with Santa. In addition, if you create a link to our website, www.eckerts.com, I would be happy to send you a $5.00 Eckert gift certificate. Please email me your address along with the link to your blog and I will get those items out to you right away. Thanks again for sharing your Eckert’s experience and we hope to see you again soon!



Keep Smiling!





Rachel

Rachel.hainline@eckerts.com