Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Look at me I already am kicking my leg over to get off the bench

Look at how blurry his feet are he is running.. Jeff is not far behind HAHA
Elsie looking cute! but not wanting to look at me....
AHHH the joys of motherhood.....

Well we took the kids to the pumpkin patch on Saturday and Edward was a wild man.. As soon as he got out of the stroller he took off and did not stop running the entire time.. He is so BUSY!! We tried to get him to sit nicely with his sister for his picture and he was not having it!! Elise did not want to pose for me either so this is what we got.. little stinkers!!

Belinda

8 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Hi Belinds,

The kids look adorable all dressed in the orange and black....so sweet!

Looks like you had a great time...I just love this time of year!

Have a great week!

Lisa

Our Complete Family said...

So funny! Eddie is like 'The Flash'! I think he has earned a new nicname. Elise looks like a little Halloween Princess... So cute! xo, Les

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Those are some seriously adorable fall photos...I love the color of the pumpkins. So pretty!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

oh you little ones are soooo cute!!! My friend Leslie said i had to come check out your blog!!! We adopted our daughter in nov 2006..What a joy she is!!!

Hugs,Leslie (the other less cool leslie)

Our Complete Family said...

Lovin' your new background B! So cute and fun!!! xo, Les

Daphne said...

Your blog is great! I found it from Candy's.

Daphine said...

Love the colors of your blog! I also love the pictures taken at the Pumpkin Patch. Your kids are soooooooooooooo cute!

Crystal said...

Belinda!!!--I am just dying over their adorable outfits!!! So cute!!!!!! Love love love the pic of you with them --you are the cutest!!!!!! xoxoxo