Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Tuesday!!

Eating lunch at the small picnic table that Dad built for them.
.
Edward climbing the latter to get to the slide
Elise on her way down..
Leslie loves it when I post pictures of her on my blog HAHA look at miss priss in the background with the cutest Halloween overalls ever.
Jeff and Terry with the Big yellow ball.. if you have older kids this is so much fun, the kids get inside it and roll around.




OK well I don't really have a lot to post about... two Saturday's ago Jeff and I took the kids to Nashville Illinois to my Dad and Sharon's camping property for a few hours.. Edward and Elise had a blast on the play set that my Dad built for them and they loved looking at the fish in the pond... We only stayed for a few hours because I was not feeling well and we had a Birthday party to attend.. I did not end up going because of my ear ache so Eddie and I stayed home while Jeff and Elise went. Then this weekend we had a few friends over for Chili the kids had a blast playing in the back yard. I am going to post a picture of the coolest yellow ball thing that you can get in and roll around the bigger kids had a blast in it. My friend Leslie told me that it was in the Target add this past week for $40.00. Our Neighbors Katie and Terry brought it over.. Hope everyone is having a fun week.

13 comments:

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Read my post down on the baby Abelita post!!! Great pic's. Maddy has one of those balls out at her dads in PA. Where do you find them at? They took theirs to the ocean and it looked like a lot of fun!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Fun photos! And that picnic table is fantastic...I can't believe your husband made it! So great!
Carrie

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

That yellow ball looks like a blast!!

I love that your hubby made that picnic table for the kids, that is so special!

Good to see Les in a picture for a change...she is usually behind the camera all the time!! You girls must have so much fun together!

Have a great week!

Lisa

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

PS...cute bloggy makeover!!

Anonymous said...

OMG i have to get that ball for my son!!! How fun!!!

Love the playset too!!!

Hugs,Leslie with the Brown hair!!

Shannon said...

Your pumpkin patch pictures are cute!

This looked like a fun day. That yellow ball looks like a big hit!

Our Complete Family said...

We sure did have a good time B! Thanks for hosting! My B is so bummed he couldn't come. He loves him some Elise time, that's for sure! Oh yea~ paybacks girly...I need to snap a goofy pic of you now!!! ;) See you today for a pedi! L & H, Les

Twice as Nice said...

Your kids are TOO CUTE!! Love the little orange outfit. She is a doll. The yellow ball looks like fun too.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Hi Belinda,

Just saw your comment.....The next group due to get referrals are people with Log In Dates of Feb 16, 2006 and after, We only have 4 months infront of us, but they have been averaging 6 log in days a month, which means we still have about a year to wait.....there is talk of a speed up, but I will believe it when I see it!

Jeni said...

Looks like you are having a fun fall.

Wow Enterprise, Alabama. It was a fun place. I moved there in January 1989. We just missed each other. So with there only being one High School we must have gone to the same one. Did you see when the tornado hit there last year. we are only about 3 hours from there now so I would like to go visit and see a football game. They had such a neat stadium. I was in the band. My dad was at Ft. Rucker so I had lived in Ozark the first time we were stationed there and Enterprise the second. My brothers and sister went to Holly Hill if you remember that school.
Have fun with my Leslie...I saw your toes :)

Our Complete Family said...

I'm blogland 'Boo-ing' you girl! Gotcha! My post today tells you what to do.... xo

JuJu - said...

they are getting so big - 'you guys have a gorgeous family:)

Crystal said...

I love love love that ball!!! I wished I lived closer I want to come over and chat with you!!! ;) Your kiddos are as gorgeous as ever!!! I hope you earache is better--just typing that makes mine hurt--ooh I hope you feel better! Mommas are not allowed to get sick! ;) (((((HUGS))))) to you!!!!