Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Boo to you!!!

Elise and Edward in there wagon ready for Trick or treating The family!!
Mrs Lynn and Elise's Preschool class


Elise during her costume parade at school




Elise before school





This year was our first year trick or treating with the kids! last year Edward was too little and Elise was still in Guatemala. Gosh we had so much fun today! To start the day off Elise had Preschool and they had a Costume parade at school. Of course I thought my baby was the cutest one there.... then that evening we went trick or treating with our friends in our neighborhood and then went over to a friends house for some more Halloween fun. My mom made all of our matching costumes and I thought they turned out great! what a great time had by all!!





Belinda

11 comments:

Our Complete Family said...

Your Mom ROCKS! I so can't wait to tell her how awesome I think those were! You'll have to put me on speaker later today. So COOL!!! And yes, Miss Elise was by far the cutest cutie patootie in her preschool class, too! I am so happy that you are all together now making for one super incredible happy loving SUPER family! Love you guys~ Les & the funky bunch
p.s. The new background looks cute hun!

Twice as Nice said...

Your mom is SO talented. You all looked SO great. It's nice that kids have their own holiday! Loved the candy corn dress. Did your mom make that too? Looks like you had so much fun!

Twice as Nice said...

Your mom is SO talented. You all looked SO great. It's nice that kids have their own holiday! Loved the candy corn dress. Did your mom make that too? Looks like you had so much fun!

Unknown said...

I love the costumes yall are the cutest family ever!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Belinda, those costumes are FANTASTIC!!! You all look fabulous!!

Hope you enjoyed your Halloween!!

Lisa

Crystal said...

Belinda

OOOH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!! HOW SWEET IS THIS?!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR COSTUMES!!!!!!! ADORABLE!!!!!!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL FAMILY YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Jeni said...

That is the BEST family picture ever!!! I love the clown suits. Fun memories. You should put one of those family pics in a frame...at least set it our every Halloween for a beautiful decoration...or just leave it out all year.

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

You should use the family photo on your Christmas Cards! Too cute! When my brother and I were little she had clown costumes made for me and my brother and we had to wear them for like 3 years in a row!!!
VERY cute!!!!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Your costumes are FABULOUS! I love the makeup! I am so impressed!
Carrie

Twice as Nice said...

This is the "other" twin lol. Just adorable!!
Also Bless Our Nest is having a pumpkin contest. Fern's son carved a pumpkin and it is #21...Could we count on your vote??

Anonymous said...

awww what a cute clown familia!!!!

hugs,Leslie