Friday, August 15, 2008

Getty up cowboys and cowgirls


Elise was really bouncing in this picture you can tell by her hair HA HA
Edward Carline and Elise. I think Elise wanted to know why Eddie and miss C are holding hands.


I thought the kids were so cute on their bounce and spin Zebra’s. They have so much fun riding them. I also wanted to add a few pictures of our last play date at Leslie’s Eddie and Elise have a ball with Caroline ( Edward's futrue bride ) and Bryce. Hope all is well with everyone.

Belinda

3 comments:

Our Complete Family said...

OMG! When you told me about them jumping side by side it made me giggle, but they are so cute to see doing it in this pic together! Fun kiddos! Elise sure was lovin' her some zebra jumpin' time, wasn't she?!? Yeppers, I'm all for an arrainged marriage like Jeni and Amber suggested on my blog! Miss Priss would have awesome inlaws for sure!!! ;) Love you guys...L

Robyn said...

Too cute!! Gabriella used to have the bouncy zebra and she loved it!! :)

Robyn

Our Complete Family said...

Did they bounce their cares away today?!? ;)
Happy Monday Chica!