Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Easy Peezy Recipe

Chicken Al LA Ritz YUMO
I forgot to post this picture the other day.. I think we have a left handed pitcher on our hands....

Ok Ya'll I tried a new recipe from my friend Leslie at http://ourcompletefamily.blogspot.com/.. I only had to call her and had a million questions for this really simple recipe... HA HA.. I had to ask her how to cook the chicken.. Should it be boiled?? baked??? nope she said MICROWAVE yep ladies I said MICROWAVE... so easy. I literally started dinner at 4:45 and it was on the table at 5:45... It had to cook in the oven for 45 of the 60 minutes it took me to prepare it... So KIM ( my friend who reads my blog and has only left me one comment ) HA HA I totally thought of you when I was eating my dinner you could totally make this and it is sooooo good and fast too!! I pared it with some steam fresh peas.. OAh so yummy and minute rice... So my blogger friends you have to try this dish. Here is the recipe:


Chicken Al LA Ritz ( doesn't it sound fancy )

4 to 6 chicken breasts...cooked and diced ( MICROWAVE LADIES)

8 oz sour cream

1 can cream of chicken soup

1 stick melted butter30 crushed Ritz crackers ~Layer chicken in 9x11 or 11x13 (depending on how much chicken you use) baking dish~Mix sour cream and soup; spread on top of chicken~Mix melted butter with cracker crumbs; spread on top of soup mixture~ Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes, until cracker crumbs are brown and the casserole bubbles.
Belinda

10 comments:

Our Complete Family said...

You are so funny Belinda! Yep, easy! That is the type of meal I like! You know how I roll with crazy after school day schedules~ homework, soccer, dinner making, fussy baby... I am glad you and Jeff liked it! And, your little left handed pitcher. Look at him. Aw, precious! Call me later gator...xo

Candy said...

Hey girl will you emai me the state you live in....I am holding my breath for FLORDIA...

cmurnan@itxnetwork.com

And are you going to gfest???

HUGS

Oh Kya is a LEFTY too
love the preschool Pics

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Eddie looks like he is ready for the major league!!!

I started reading your post and I was thinking....where did I just see this recipe....Leslie's blog!!

Glad to hear it is easy....the microwave???? Really??? You are kidding me!

Lisa

Unknown said...

I am going to try this recipe it looks so good. BTW found your blog through Bless our nest, you have a beautiful family.

Shannon said...

This looks so easy and so good! Thanks!

Our Complete Family said...

Happy afternoon chica! Go peek at my last post today...I've got something there for you! xo

Twice as Nice said...

I'm making this for dinner tonight. I'll let you know how the family likes it.

Just found your blog. You have two cutie patooties!

Twice as Nice said...

I made this recipe last week and it was a hit. Even my mother-in-law loved it! Now that is saying A LOT.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Hi Belinda,

Just saw your comment...thanks for visiting again....I had wondered where you have been!

Glad you are back....hope you had a nice week!

Lisa

Unknown said...

Hello B&J, Pictures and recipe are all good. I remember this recipe from years ago.I bet your mom does too. This pooltable lite is so beautiful i could put it up over my dinning table HA!HA! We are fine here.I went to work today.(thrift store) bought more crap for God only knows why, LOVE your other MOM &DAD GLORY & ED
XXXXOOOOO