Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Tuesday!!!

Elise at the park with my girlfriend Kim's son Kale. I thought this was the sweetest picture.
I am trying to toy with the kids nap time.. Because Elise no longer wants to take 2 naps a day and Edward refuses to take an afternoon nap so I cut out the morning nap and put them down just after lunch.. when I finished feeding Edward I turned around to throw the jars away and get his face rag to wash is face and they were both sound asleep. They are now taking a good 2.5 hour nap from around 12 noon to 2:30 or 3:00 which is nice and Edward is not such a pill in the evening.. Before he was only taking his morning nap from 10:30ish to 12 noon and then up from noon until 8:00pm.
Elise loves to kiss her brother!!!

Sweet baby girl!!!
Edward climbing again!!! UGAH he is going to give me a heart attack


Well not a bunch going on at our house… We are awaiting a visit from my mom in a few weeks and the kids are growing like crazy and have such cute little personalities ( most of the time ) Edward is now running not walking anymore and still climbing on everything.. I guess that is part of him being a boy.. Elise never climbs anything… Elise is talking a ton more lately and now putting two words together like Mommy eat and mommy hold me and mommy help so we are making small progress. One of my friends that I met through the wonderful world of adoption told me earlier this week that when your child says like truck when you say something back to them add a word like big truck and if they say juice say Elise’s Juice.. So I started doing that with both of the kiddo’s this week. I think that Elise is a little behind on her speech but that is very common for internationally adopted children. Elise starts preschool next week. I am so excited for her. She is going with my neighbors little girl Avery they are in the same class. I think that since Elise knows Avery it may help her a little bit with feeling more comfortable.. We will see. She gets very upset when she does not know where I am or thinks that I am going to leave her. Hope everyone reading this in the Midwest is enjoying the beautiful weather we are having!!
Belinda

1 comment:

Our Complete Family said...

Love, Love, Love the new pics hun! They are just so precious. OMG, you told me about them dozing in the high chairs but to see it in a photo~ WHAT A HOOT! And look at Miss E's pretty painted toes~ Such a little princess! We can't wait to see you guys in two days! Fun lies ahead! Love ya, L