Friday, September 12, 2008

Baptized Babies

I thought that this was so funny.. Both kids screaming while Clark was holding them
Me and Jeff and the kiddo's with my Mom, Brother and his son Brett
Jamie & Clark: Edwards God Parents Jeff, Father Margason, Me, Kim & Tim: Elise's God Parents

Me and Kim and her kiddo's, kale and Zoe and Elise and Edward


Ok OK I know I have been absent from updating my blog for a bit now… My mom is in town and I had to orchestrate getting 2 toddlers outfitted for their baptism and prepare for a 2nd Birthday!!! On August 30th we had both Edward and Elise Baptized. It was a wonderful day and the kids looked like little angels… It was awesome we did not have their baptism during mass we had it with just friends and family and the priest at the church that Jeff and I were married at almost 11 years earlier….Elise’s God Parents are Kim ( my girlfriend that traveled to Guatemala with Jeff in November of 2007 to pick her up) and Jeffrey’s brother Tim. Edward’s God Parents are My brother Clark and Jeffrey’s Cousin Jamie.


Belinda

1 comment:

Our Complete Family said...

They are such precious little angels! What a special day for you all! The pic of Clark screaming right along with Ex2 is a RIOT girl! I'm cracking up!!! I'm so glad your Mom could be here for both big events, too. That is awesome! Love you guys~ Les