Tuesday, September 30, 2008

11 Years




Jeff and I celebrated our 11 year wedding Anniversary on Saturday night.. Wouldn't you know it the entire family was sick.. But we still managed to go out for a nice dinner just the two of us. Dad and Sharon came over to babysit Elise and Edward and we went to our favorite Japanese restaurant YUMO. I still remember our wedding as if were yesterday... Noon wedding on a beautiful fall day with a reception at the Officers Club on Base.. what a wonderful day!! Who knew it would take us 10 years to have children.. We are older and wiser HA HA so I wouldn't change anything!! Hope you enjoyed some of our wedding pictures.


Belinda

4 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Congrats on 11 years!!

Sorry to hear the kids were sick...hope everyone is healthy again!

Japanese sounds wonderful!

Beautiful pictures....11 years just flies by!

Lisa

Our Complete Family said...

I remember being there with Mom as my date just like it was yesterday, too! Look at you two at Scott Lake~ I love that photo! I sure hope you guys feel better so we can see you on Thursday! Miss Priss is wanting an Eddie fix! ;) xo, Les

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures Happy 11 years!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Hi Belinda,

Just read your comment....funny that you noticed those wine bottles.....I was trying to edit most of our bar out of the picture....didn't want people to get the wrong impression....we are Italian and Irish and we love our wine and beer!! LOL!!