Friday, September 26, 2008

I thought taking the kids for pictures was suposed to be fun???




Well I took the kids to have there pictures taken the other day because I wanted to get both kids in there Baptism outfits and I wanted to get Elise's 2 year pictures taken.. this was not a fun outing and 2 hours later I got one shot of Elise where she was not crying. The one of the them in there Baptism outfits Edward is crying poor little guy... I think next time I will just have my toe nails pulled out and forgo the photo session all together ..


Belinda

3 comments:

Our Complete Family said...

Awww, they're still cute pics girly! Fingers and toes (with toenails on, of course!!!) crossed they do GREAT next time! Or, I can come with you and we can sip on wine coolers and just laugh at the whole hot mess of a time!!! He, he, he ;)Love ya, L

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Poor thing.....it is so frustrating! When Nick was little he was scared of the photography studios or the photographer, not sure which it really was....but anyway...I feel your pain!

The pictures are adorable!

Enjoy your weekend!

Lisa

Twice as Nice said...

In the future I think they will be priceless because they are natural pictures. Not fake smiles here. It captures the beauty of the moment. I love them. I can appreciate it more now that mine are older but I too would be drenched in sweat getting through a photo shoot. You have two beautiful children.