Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Fall !!!



Edward is eating the Gourds, several have teeth marks on them!! Little stinker

Well a few of my friends and some of my blog friends have posted some of there fall decorations.. Well I have a few but I also have a culprit that is eating my gourds!! so my fall had to be moved around!! I wonder what my Christmas Tress is going to look like?? I will only have the top of the tree decorated I guess!!! I love September, October and November the leaves Changing and the smell of burning leaves and bonfires and smores yum yum.


Belinda

5 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

You are ready for fall....it looks great!!!

Yes....last year the Christmas tree was a little funny looking in our home....we eventually took everything off the bottom half...if it wasn't Sarah going after it, it was the dog!!

Have a great week!

Lisa

Our Complete Family said...

It all looks so cute! I love the jars and candlesticks with pumpkins on top of them. So cute! Miss Priss is messing with my gourds, too. Kids~ they have a zillion toys and want the 'not toys'. They're messes, aren't they?!? Can't wait to see it all in person girly! xo Love, L

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Fall is here!! BEAUTIFUL decor and I love the birthday party pics. You are killing me with the bows! You should see Lyza's bow holder....it looks the same!!! FULL!!!

Candy said...

LOVE IT....so CUTE....now I need to take some pics of the inside of my house.....HUGS

Unknown said...

Everything looks great good job and good luck with the guourds!