Friday, January 4, 2008

Almost a play date....

Eddie looks like such a big boy in this picture.. It must be because he is sleeping in his own room now HA HA


Elise playing tonight



Elise loving on Leslie




I swear he is the happiest little guy!!




Today my girlfriend Leslie came by so we could exchange Christmas gifts and to see Elise. Leslie has a son Bryce age 7 and a little girl Caroline that was born 4 days after Eddie. Before Elise came home we would have playdates everyother week.. But when we brought Elise home Elise had a really bad cold and I was sick and then Eddie got sick then the holidays and now Caroline is sick.. So we almost had a playdate.. Leslie left Caroline at home with her Daddy..Elise loved Leslie and I cant wait for Caroline to come over next time because in the past Eddie and Caroline were more interested in looking at us this time I think they will notice eachother.... We will see. Anyways good adult conversation is always good!!! especially when you are at home all day with two little ones, and one does not talk and the other only really likes to say the word PUPPY.. HA HA





Belinda


3 comments:

Our Complete Family said...

Aww, I loved, loved, loved seeing you 3 today!(plus Cody!) I can't wait to try it next week. C had better be back to a normal happy and not congested princess because she and Eddie need to roll around together~ he, he, he! ;) Elise was so lovey today. Gosh she is such a happy girl. And Eddie is such a doll baby. I love his smile and his jumping is so funny! I will bring the cd's by your house this weekend for Jeff. I've got lots of them for you! Love you girl~ L xoxo

Candy said...

SO great to find your BLOG...You children are beautiful and those BLUE EYES are amazing. I found your blog through Crystal....HUGS

Our Complete Family said...

Hoping Eddie is still smiling today after his 6 month check up. Poor baby, Shots are not fun. Tell him Caroline said she is sending slobbery smooches his way! xoxo