Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cute picture





Elise is very serious about playing and making her babies dance when they play music.






Eddie so happy!!!








AWAH Elise kissing her brother... dont mind my finger in your eye Eddie....










This one was my absolute favorite.. I am going to get it blown up and hang it at the house.. They just look so sweet!! I just love thoes two


Ok I was not even going to post today, as I really dont have much to say but.. I was playing with my camera that santa brought me and got some of the cutest pictures... OK well I am a little bias too but I just had to post a few..









Belinda

1 comment:

Our Complete Family said...

B, I am LOVING the photos you took of Ex2. They are adorable! Your fav is also my fav. It will look great blown up in your house! You rock Miss Photographer! xoxo