Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Our weekend


Edward






Kim feeding Eddie









Elise and Zoe playing












Elsie smiling









Elise



Happy baby girl!!



Hello everyone… Jeff and I had a relaxing weekend. Friday night we went to dinner at Pizza Hut with some friends and on Saturday I got to get out of the house for a few hours with out kids… I went to a Two Sisters Gourmet party at my girlfriends house. I don’t know if you any of you have ever been to one but they had a lot of really good dips and marinades. And there beer bread was to die for. On Sunday we went over to our friends Kim and Brian’s so Jeff could help Brian get his TV hooked up and then we ended up staying for dinner. Kim is my girlfriend that went to Guatemala with Jeffrey to pick up Elise.. Kim and I went to High School together and then we were College roommates at ISU.. Me and her husband go all the way back to Junior High… OH the times we all had thinking about it makes you feel young again.. Not that I am old or anything HAHA.. Someday I feel it… I have a few pictures of the kids to share and a picture of Kim.. HA HA she told me not to put it on here because she does not have any makeup on .. she looks beautiful who needs makeup... Love ya Kim!! I know you are reading this...

Belinda

1 comment:

Our Complete Family said...

Love the new pics, B! So glad you had some alone time. You need that to recharge for the week ahead! Glad you guys got to visit with K, B and the kiddos as well. I wish I looked that amazing w/ zero makeup. Kim always has though, lucky girl! Give the kids big hugs and squishy cheek smooches! Lets reschedule for when C is feeling good again. I can't wait for her to see Ex2. Fun, fun, fun! And I'm ready for some girly adult conversation time, too! xoxo Love ya