Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Eddie and Elise


her pig tails are just killing me.. I think they are so cute!!!


Eddie really likes this book!! His Uncle Clark got it for them for Christmas


Elise and Eddie are very serious in this picture..


Elsie

Just eating lunch... She loves to eat!!!




she is just so sweet



It a bird its a plane its the .... FAN



laughing at her momma .. who is trying to get her to smile



caught red handed playing with the dog door



Elise kissing her baby



Hello all not alot to post today as I have not really done anything exciting except the usual.... change diapers and make lunch for the kids, make bottles ect ect .... We also played and read books I got some cute pictures of the kids today too. I had a free moment as Eddie is sleeping and I just put Elise down for her nap too.. I dont quite have them on the same nap schedule but they do over lap a bit. She takes her morining nap from 10:30-12:30 and he will nap from 10-11 or 11:15 and in the afternoon he will usually go down around 2:30ish and she goes down at 3:30.. but he will get up around 3:45 so I do have a few minutes.. Edddie is not a good napper at all during the day. I was told that once they start crawling they will nap better.. I will let you know how that goes HAHA.... Eddie went to the Dr. yeasterday for his 6 month check up and he is up to 17.2 pounds and is 26 and 3/4 inches long. He also got his shots... Poor little guy. He was pretty fussy in the evening last night but he slept through the night and seems to be doing good today. I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday!!


Love


Belinda

1 comment:

Our Complete Family said...

I don't know how it's possible to get cuter and cuter but Ex2 do! Oh my goodness those are good, fun, adorable photos you took today, B! C and I can't wait to come over and hang out. We'll have to both get our cameras out and get busy snapping more pics! Give them both hugs and smooches. Love and hugs, L