Friday, January 11, 2008

Eddie is doing sooo good sitting up!!!



playing


look at me sitting up

Elise, Jeffrey and Eddie playing last night


me and Eddie


Jeffrey kissing his little man


Hello all,





Eddie has been doing really good sitting up lately and I thought that I would post a few pictures of him doing so. He is also really starting to talk alot.. BA BA BA and LA LA LA OK where is the MA MA MA???? I know that babies usually say DA DA first but I am hoping for a MA MA. We will see. Nothing new to report. Yeasterday we went on a play date at my girlfriend Rhonda's house she has two boys ages 4 and 20months and Elise had a ball playing with them. She came home and went right to sleep. I just love staying home with these two and getting to go on playdates!! I also had my friend Angie and her two over on Monday. Angie has a 2 year old girl and a 4 year old boy.. Elise of course had a ball playing with them too... and I of course loved the company and getting a chance to catch up with Angie.. We met in 7th grade when my dad first got stationed at Scott AFB. I will close for today.. Did anyone notice last time I posted I said that I hope everone is having a great Tuesday?? Well it was actually Wednesday.. My days are sooooo off this week.

Belinda

2 comments:

Our Complete Family said...

Look at your little stud muffin sitting all by himself... What a handsome devil he is! Loved seeing the new pics of the kiddos. Give Ex2 big hugs and smooches from us. See you Wednesday chica! xoxo Les

Crystal said...

hey Girl!!!--okay I came by earlier this week and I got sidetracked and did not leave a comment!--I am sorry!!! I have to tell you-- seriously Belinda how do you get anything done all day with these two? I think I would just have to kiss and love on them all day long --LOOOK at them!!! Seriously your children are soooo sooo beautiful--and those pigtails in Elise's hair I am dying over here!!!! :O) I love the pics!!! And I am just a loving your blog!!!