Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy 35th Birthday Clark


Sweet Elise

My Girl is always super happy when it is time to eat!!!

Eddie looking very serious

My Brother Clark and his son Brett

Elise playing peak a boo with the house door

Elise, My Dad, me, Clark, Brett, My mom and Eddie

Elise, My Dad, Sharon, Clark, Brett, Stephanie, My mom and Eddie

Sharon and Elise

Brett licking the candle

This is the same picture as one above and could not figure out how to delete it so here we are again HA HA


Hello all,

We had a party for my brother, Clark’s 35th birthday at our house on Thursday and I thought that I would share some pictures. My mom had just flown also on Thursday so she was able to be here to celebrate too!! We all had a good time and ate way too much food and cake. I also have added a few pictures of Eddie and Elise.
Belinda

4 comments:

Our Complete Family said...

I'm so happy you put pics up, B! I've been checking your page, patiently waiting for the babes to give you some 'mommy time' to do it! Everyone looks great and I know you all had a fabulous time together. Happy 35th birthday Clark! xoxo Les

Crystal said...

Your pictures are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have a beauiful family!!! And girl look at you --you are just as cute as you can be!!! I still can't get over your daughters hair!!! I am just loving it!!! And your little man Eddie now how sweet is he? Will you keep your pics a coming --I am just loving them!!! (((HUGS))) to you!!!

Candy said...

OH THAT BABIES BLUE EYES....I just love them. So how are you doing with 2 that close in age. K and J will be 18 months apart and if baby E comes home I will have 3 under 3....AHHHHH

Unknown said...

HI All, Great pictures an wonderful idea to do this so we can all enjoy. B it is good to have your mom back with us and home. We know you miss her to. I'ts very hard to do the job of raising babies,you an Jeff look like old pro's by now. LOVE ALWAYS Antie GLO-LA-LA(what my niece called me) and ED.