Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Leslie here is your E squared !!!!


My little man... He wants to crawl sooo bad

Elise clapping her hand while playing with TAD

My Boys!!!

All ready for bed... I was trying to get them to pose for me but Eddie was more interested in pulling his sisters hair.. then it was all over.. Elise was DONE.. HAHA

Elise loves Tad!!







Hello,



I have not posted in a few days as I have been busy with the kiddo's and My mom is visiting from Fl. Jeff and I love when she comes to visit because she cooks for us.. As many of you may know I am not Betty Cocker.. and it allows me to get out of the house.. It is very hard to go anywere with a 7 month old and a 17 month old.. and an extra set of hands is always needed!! So it has been a nice break from being a home body when my mom comes plus it is good company.. Hope everyone is having a good week!! My friend leslie has been stalking my blog waiting for new pictures.. HA HA I do the same thing to her.. She has just been better at updating hers lately :) so I am dedicating this blog entry to Leslie.. Love ya Leslie!!!!

3 comments:

Our Complete Family said...

Yea~ I love the new photos. And, don't I feel special...getting a blog dedicated all to me?!? I will repay the favor chica! I didn't think it was possible for cutie pie kids to get even cuter as the days go by but yours sure do! Ex2 are ADORABLE! Tell your Mom 'hi' from me! Lets do a playdate when life settles down and you need a break, o.k.? xoxo Love ya!

Crystal said...

OOH MY GOODNESS!!! :O) How cute are these?!!!--I have been stalking too!!! --All is better now --I just needed some Elise and Edward cuteness!!! I was starting to have withdrawl symptoms!!! Thanks for posting!!! I just love your pics!! xoxoxo

Our Complete Family said...

Had to come see the cutie pies again! Let me know when you have some free time to visit, k? Love and hugs, L