Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


Can I get a smile out of you????





If you look real close you can see 2 teeth.... He is getting so big

Here is a smile and a wave.. It must be because she is eating a cookie... She really likes her cookies!!


Hope everyone had a safe evening and rang in the new year with friends and family. Jeff and I did not go anywhere this year.. Our first year with kiddo's and no babysitter.. Not that we would be able to stay up past midnight anyways so it is just as well HA HA. So I guess you could say we watched the ball drop through our eyelids......




Update on the kids.. Edward has two teeth and if you look closely you can see them in one of the pictures. Elise is doing so well adjusting. She is picking up on English and is saying the following words: Puppy ( she looooves our dog Cody) up, diaper, mama, mommy, Papa, Daddy, and stinky.. We are now trying to teach her to say Thank You.... She is doing well with eating.. When we first brough her home she was choking on her food and was still on formula 4 to 5 times a day. She is now eating really well and is on whole milk...She is aslo walking on her own now and is all over the place. When she went to the Docotor last month she weighed 21.6 pounds at 15 months. Edward at 5 months weighed 16.5 pounds. they both go back to the Dr on the 8th so I am curious to see how much they gained. I know that Eddie has gained as I can barely carry him in his pumpkin seat. I bet he is up to at least 19 pounds.. little piglet... I will close for now Happy New Year!!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

okay seriously could those childen get any cuter?!!! :O) Belinda they are both so so beautiful!!! Can I just tell you how jealous we are over here of your daughters hair! She has the most beautiful long lucious locks!!!!! And Edward ooh my goodness I think he has the bluest eyes I have ever seen!! Thank you for your comments they made my day ---Thank you Belinda! I only wish I had been there to support you in Elise's adoption--I am telling you --you are superwoman and my hero I don't know how you survived the wait!! Thank you again Belinda!!! (((HUGS))))) to you and those beautiful babies!!!